- Every student should carry his/her almanac and identity card to school every day.
- A students should affix his/her photograph and write the required information.
- Students Who come on their own should arrive before the bell is rung(five minute before the assembly). The school gates shall be closed on time and necessary disciplinary action will be taken in case of late arrival.
- Changing of classroom between periods should be done silently and in orderly manner.
- M.S student should be polite and courteous -to ever one and everywhere. There should be no vulgarity in their talk and behaviour.
- Students must take care of the school property and no student should scratch or spoil the school furniture. Damage done even by accident should be reported at once to class teacher.
- It is expected that the juniors will show due respect to their senior.
- Students are not permitted to bring mobile phones to school.
- All students using the school bus are expected to be the bus stop at least five minutes before the arrival time of the bus.
- Parents are not allowed to enter school bus to see off or receive their wards.
- Students are not allowed to put- their heads and hands out from the bus window.
- Students must make sure that school bags and other belonging are properly placed in the bus.
- The consumption of edibles and drink is not permitted in the bus.
Absence from School
- Repeated absence without leave or unexplained absence for more than ten days renders the students liable to have his/or name struck off from the roll.
- For leave of absence an application must be sent by the parents and also a note must be remarked in the diary.
- Absence due to sickness must be supported with a medical certificate.
- There is no provision for half day leave's students who are not well should not be sent to school even on exam/test days.
Meeting Timing with Principal
Principal - 10:00 am to 12:00 Noon
[Every working day]
Teachers - During summer time-
1:00 pm to 1:40 pm
[Only on Saturday]
During Winter time –
[1:30 pm on Saturday]